Rich in detail and style, this taffeta ball gown is the perfect balance of drama and romance. Form-fitting taffeta bodice features dropped waist and all over ruching for a flattering look. Cascading floral appliques shape the breathtaking skirt. Chapel train. Fully lined. This dress is absolutely stunning on all body type, curvy to rail thin. It has only been worn once besides fittings, and was only worn for 8 hours. It was modified to fit with a sweetheart neckline with simple beading for embellishment. Instead of buttons and a zipper down the back it was modified with a corset back for a better fit. It has a cathedral length train with a french bustle.
I felt incredibly beautiful in this gown and I want someone else to feel that way too. I am including the veil which is the Vera Wang Two Tier Chapel Length Veil with lace Applique which came to $300 with tax, the petticoat will also be included (I don’t recall the cost). If you are a size 8.5 shoe I am happy to throw in the shoes too, they are the heels not the cowgirl boots ($75 value)! It’s one beautiful package of stunning wedding attire for a very reasonable price. Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for looking!
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 36.5
- Waist: 29.5
- Hips: 38.5
- Height with Shoes: 5'10
- Alterations: Corset back replaced zipper and buttons, neckline was altered to be sweetheart shaped. Pictures included.
- Color: Ivory
- Material: Taffeta
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Applique
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Gown and veil are stored in a sealed and zipped back inside of a box, was dry-cleaned and placed in this storage 2 days post wedding, has not been opened since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Tacoma, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.