Tadashi Shoji One-Shoulder Rosette Gown
Frothy ivory chiffon create a dream-like quality on this Tadashi Shoji gown. For the woman who wishes to cast an angelic presence on her special day, this is your dress.
•Ivory plisse chiffon.
•Shirred floral rosettes trim neckline and cascade across skirt.
•Asymmetric, one-shoulder neckline.
•Banded natural waist.
•Dramatic floor-sweeping hem.
•Silk; polyester lining.
It was worn for few hours, only for the reception. This dress is perfect for any venue and wedding style. The silhouette would be flattering on any figure.
Crystal sash excluded.
- Label Size: 0
- Street Size: 0
- Height with Shoes: 5'10
- Alterations: No hem was done so the dress is original length. 1" taken in on the waist area.
- Color: Ivory, White
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Chiffon, Embellishment, Organza, Silk
- Neckline: One Shoulder
- Style: Applique, Bohemian, Classic, Floral, Glamorous, Modern, Open Back, Ruching, Vintage
- Preservation Method: sell as is.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.