Bought this dress from David’s Bridal in Spokane, WA. Only worn for a few hours at our wedding in 2010 and has been in the garment bag, hanging in my mother’s closet ever since. Has not been cleaned but in great condition with no stains, tears…etc. Bodice has beautiful bead work and a sweetheart neckline. There is also elaborate bead word on all the tucks and folds on the skirt of the dress. The dress label says it’s a 16 but I was a 12-14 when I wore it.
- Alterations: No damage. Only alteration is a bustle to hold the train up for a reception.
- Preservation Method: Stored in original garment bag, hanging in bedroom closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Priest River, ID
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.