I have an hour glass figure but not a lot of cleavage so I couldn’t pull off a sleeveless dress and I had tried on many dresses, believe me. When I came across this dress I knew it was for me. It was on the cover of David’s Bridal 2009 Spring Magazine and I fell in love. The beading, champagne underlay and v-backing was everything I was looking for.
- Alterations: I had alterations done so that I could put my train up for the reception. There are a total of four buttons on back.
- Preservation Method: This dress has been preserved for last four years and was just recently opened to review for sale.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Normal, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.