I tried this dress on in the store and absolutely fell in love with it. I have bigger hips so my fear was that a mermaid/trumpet style dress was going to accentuate all the wrong areas, it didn’t. I wore this dress for the ceremony and then changed into my reception dress mostly because I wanted to keep the wedding dress clean and not worry about it getting damaged.
- Alterations: My seamstress had to shorten the sleeves so that they would stay on my shoulders. They also had to take in the waist quite a bit. I made sure that all the alterations done to the waist can be undone. They also added a train clip just in case you decide to wear the dress all night you can just clip the train up.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been stored in it's original bag since it was purchased and has only been steam cleaned once.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Santa Fe, NM
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.