I wasn’t sure what exactly I wanted in a wedding dress, but I knew I wanted two things: I wanted simple, and I wanted pick-ups in the skirt. This dress was great with a simple bodice and pick-ups in the skirt, but not too bulky. There was also no train, which kept the dress simple and perfect for an outdoor wedding. It was a great dress!
- Alterations: There were bra cups added in so the dress could be worn without a bra, and the bodice slightly taken in. The waist was taken in to a size 6. The hem was taken up slightly (approximately 1 inch) for a 5'6" frame plus 1/2 inch heels.
- Preservation Method: Stored in David's Bridal garment bag, hanging in dark closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Bangor, ME
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.