While flipping through David’s Bridal website, my fiance pointed to this dress in about 15 seconds and said “How about that one.” My mother and I went to David’s for our initial appointment and this dress was on a manequin right inside the door. We tried it on along with a bunch of others but no other dress even came close. There was absolutely no doubt in our minds. The red sash made for some very easy color matching and it looked awesome in all the pictures. Plus that sash was very flattering – slimming!! Never thought I’d have any colors on my wedding dress but white but this was awesome! My honey nailed it!
- Label Size: 14
- Street Size: 14
- Height with Shoes: 5'8
- Alterations: Alterations were very minor - a little tucking on the sides of the bodice and the button loops for the bustle. One button loop will need replaced but that is the only damage. It will need dry cleaned and steamed but since I'm guessing you would want to do that anyway after buying a used dress - I'm reducing my asking price to accomodate that (Was originally going to ask $500). The only areas that are noticeably dirty are the bottom edges and the underarm areas. Both will clean with no problem. There were no spills or snags and all of the ornamentation is in excellent condition. There are a few very minor loose strings along the ornamentation at the front bottom edge but no loss of pearls or lace - just a little trimming needed (another area I prefer to let the new owner see to as you see fit).
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Crepe, Embellishment, Lace
- Neckline: Halter
- Style: Applique, Belt/Sash, Corset, Modern
- Preservation Method: I aired the dress out for several days and then carfully hung it back in its original garment bag from David's. It has been stored in a closet in our home ever since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Wakefield, NE
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.