This beautiful tea length dress in ivory/champagne color was perfect for my Sunday afternoon wedding ceremony in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco. It has a stunning geometric lace design throughout, with a simple empire sash and sleek bow on back. Hem line is gently scalloped and tapered, with a slightly shorter length in front; a great way to feature your beautiful shoes. I paired the dress with a simple white dalia in my hair for a simple, elegant look.
It is in perfect condition, no wear or yellowing. Additional photos are available. Please email me if you are interested or if you have any questions.
- Alterations: The dress was altered to fit - at the time I was a street size 6.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been dry cleaned and is stored hanging in a garment bag. There is no wear, tear, or yellowing - like brand new.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: , CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.