I bought this dress and had it shipped to Japan where my fiance was stationed. Upon arriving there we discovered that a formal wedding at that time was out of the question and there was no reason to wear it to the city office just to sign our names and pay the fee. So 3 years later it was shipped back to the states with my household goods and never worn. It has been stored in the original zipper bag and still has most of the tags on it. A consignment shop I took it to for a few months removed the price tag without my knowledge. I still have the original receipt, but it is so faded that you can barely make out what it says anymore. It’s a lovely dress, however once back in the states I discovered that it was a tad too small for me. :-)
- Alterations: No alterations have been made to this dress. I needed to have it hemmed, but decided to put it off when we learned that I would not have the occasion to wear the dress.
- Preservation Method: As it has never been worn it has not been cleaned or preserved. It has been stored in a zippered bag in the closet in a smoke free/pet free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Tyler, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.