The dress was purchased at David’s Bridal in Madison, WI mid-summer of 2008. Was worn August 16, 2008 at my wedding. This dress is absolutely STUNNING! The beading and stitch work throughout the only add to the beauty of the dress! The contrast of the Ivory and Champagne colors are amazing, it’s both modern yet still elegant in style. This dress is basically perfect for any type of wedding style.
- Alterations: The bustle is a french bustle, which is optional when wearing. Also the height of the dress was slightly altered, it fits a 5'4'' woman with 2'' heels. There are no tears, or rips in the dress. There is minor "dirt" on the very bottom of the dress, but not really on the "top" portion of the dress, more under near the stitching on the bottom. Other than a little dirt on the bottom, there is no other wear and tear to the dress.
- Preservation Method: It is not dry cleaned. It has however though been kept in a moisture free David's Bridal bag, in a moisture free/smoke free environment.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Madison, WI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.