I bought this gown brand new in spring of 2012. It was worn once at an outdoor wedding . It is timeless and romantic! The lace details are exquisite along the top, wonderful through the body of the dress to accentuate your shape, and stunningly detailed toward the bottom and train of the gown. It is an off white gown with a zipper down the back disguised by beautiful buttons. The dress doesn’t feel uncomfortable or heavy; it’s easy to dance and move in on your wedding day!
PayPal accepted. Please email for more pictures/information. Thank you!
- Alterations: This dress is a label size 10 but I ordered it customized instead of having to go in for alterations. It measures as following: Bust 35", Waist 30", Length 52". It has an elastic-hook-and-latch type corset inside.
- Preservation Method: The dress was not professionally cleaned but it has no wear or tear. On the very rim, inside part of the train there are some markings from the floor but nothing you can see from the outside of the dress.. It has been stored in a zipped up canvas gown bag since the day it was taken off.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.