Purchased dress in April, 2013 in Charlotte, NC. It is ivory with scalloped neckline and trumpet silhouette. Very flattering with ruching bodice and built-in corset. I am C-D cup and was able to wear without bra. Low-back long-line bras are also an option. Love the traditional button detailing at the back of the dress and of course, the uniqueness of the scalloped neckline. The layered flowers at the bottom of the dress, which are made of organza, were light and easy to maintain. I changed into another dress for reception so this dress stayed in great condition. Feel free to contact me with additional questions or for more pictures.
- Alterations: I custom ordered this dress with the train shortened by 2 ft. After receiving the dress, alternations were performed to take it in at the waist, to add tacks to the ruching and we also added 4 bustles onto the dress. There are pictures attached for you to see the full train length and the length when bustled. Feel free to contact me with additional questions.
- Preservation Method: This dress was worn on July 13th, 2013. It only needed spot cleaning due to the fact that it was in great condition. It has since been stored laying flat, wrapped in acid-free tissue paper, with controlled temperatures and without exposure to light. Feel free to contact me with additional questions.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Morganton, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.