I purchased this dress in April, 2013 at Mecklenburg Bridal Gallery in Charlotte, North Carolina. It is an ivory, scalloped neckline dress with built-in corset and trumpet silhouette. I absolutely loved how flattering this dress was! Like most women, it was important to me that my mid-section and my arms were looking good in my wedding dress. The ruching on this dress, along with the built-in corset and trumpet silhouette, made this dress very flattering. Another thing I particularly liked is that I wear C-D cup and I was able to comfortably wear this dress without a bra. I ordered and tried several options for low-back long-line bras and eventually discovered that the dress looked best and was most comfortable without one. I really liked the traditional button detailing at the back of the dress and of course, the uniqueness of the scalloped neckline. The layered flowers at the bottom are made of organza and there’s just a little sparkle added with crystals and pearls in the center of each bloom. I changed into a short dress after our first dance for the rest of our reception so the dress stayed in great quality and in fact, many of my friends commented that it was in great condition on the day after our wedding. Feel free to contact me with additional questions or for more pictures.
- Alterations: I custom ordered this dress with the train shortened by 2 ft. After receiving the dress, alternations were performed to take it in at the waist, to add tacks to the ruching and we also added 4 bustles onto the dress. There are pictures attached for you to see the full train length and the length when bustled. Feel free to contact me with additional questions.
- Preservation Method: This dress was worn on July 13th, 2013. It only needed spot cleaning due to the fact that it was in great condition. It has since been stored laying flat, wrapped in acid-free tissue paper, with controlled temperatures and without exposure to light. Feel free to contact me with additional questions.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Morganton, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.