My husband and I had decided to have a very simple private civil union. Although we didn’t have a reception or have a bridal photo shot etc, I still wanted to look and feel beautiful and comfortable. After doing a lot of online browsing and browsing in-store I ended up in David’s Bridal and there I found the perfect dress (for me at least). Since I am a bit more in the plus size chart when it comes to dresses i was very happy with what I found. I also purchased a small cover up jacket that can be seen in the picture I am providing. If you are interested in the jacket as well we can discuss when we make contact.
- Alterations: I had some alterations done to the kirt part of the dress. It has been altered to bring out the trumpet style look and I also had tulle added to the bottom.
- Preservation Method: It has been professionally cleaned and stored away in a bridal dress bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: union city, NJ
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.