I wore this dress for my wedding a little over two weeks ago. The dress has been professionally cleaned since then.
So if you walked into David’s Bridal to buy this dress right now, you’d pay $850 including tax. If you wanted to buy the slip as well, that would increase the cost to $900. And then if you wanted to have a twelve point french bustle and have the dress altered to fit you, it would cost you $1100.
So consider what you’ll be receiving by purchasing this gently used dress:
1. The dress, clean and in excellent condition
2. A david’s bridal dress bag
3. A knee-length, form-fitting slip from David’s Bridal
4. The bustle alterations
You’re saving $400 dollars by buying it directly from me.
- Alterations: My alterations: -So yes, I did have a twelve point french bustle added to my dress for about $150 -I also had the dress taken in slightly in the waist. My measurements are 33-25-34 -Originally, according to the David's Bridal size chart, my dress would have been 33-26-36 -The length has not been altered. I am 5'2" and in 3 inch heels the lace fell just to my toes. -It would be very easy to remove the alterations if you need this or to have the dress altered to fit you by a professional. It shouldn't cost more than $40.
- Preservation Method: Let's talk condition: -This dress is in excellent condition and has been professionally dry cleaned -It will probably need to be steamed before being worn if I pack it into a box to mail it however if you get alterations at David's Bridal they include the steaming with the alterations -There may be loose threads but this was the case when the dress was new as well. It's just something you cannot avoid when the lace is stitched the way it is. I've tried to snip the threads but there may be a few I missed.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Athens, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.