This beautifully vintage wedding gown features a sequined, beaded bodice with cap sleeves and satin buttons running from the neck all the way down. It features an elegant lace overlay on top of beautiful, ivory satin. Perfect staple piece for your vintage-style wedding!
Comes with original price tag, either for easier resale or for peace of mind! I also have the undergarments for sale as well — the corset bustier and A-line slip. Available in my store!
**If unsure about what size you need, I usually wear size 12 or 14 pants, if that helps!**
- Alterations: No alternations have been made.
- Preservation Method: I wore this gown on my wedding day and immediately had it professionally cleaned and preserved by David's Bridal. It now has a 30-year anti-age guarantee through the preservation company. The last picture shows the dress in the sealed preservation kit.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Mount Pleasant, MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.