This dress was purchased at Calrice’s Bridal shop in South Town St.Louis. It is champagne/ivory colored and instantly fit me like a glove. Its mermaid style but not overly tight in the hips. the train is sweeping and bustles nicely. Since it was worn all night, there are a few pleats in the dress that need re-tacking but otherwise the dress is pretty much still prefect. no stains. clean train. Here is the actual description from the Symphony bridal web site: Magnificent mermaid fashion of duchess satin with pleated bodice and ruching cascading on skirt and train, with flower on side of dropped waist. There is a sweetheart neckline, satin covered buttons in back, and a chapel train.
Here is the link to the Symphony web site for the dress: http://www.symphonybridal.com/scripts/ViewFullSizeGown90.cfm?image=/spring2010Vol2/images/symphony/S2518_F.jpg&id=191
- Alterations: no alterations have been done to this dress. its original in form. again, it fit me perfectly in every way (5'1 135 lbs wide hips and 34 b cup size)
- Preservation Method: Since the dress has only been worn within the past few months, its being kept in a plastic dry cleaner bag hanging in a zipped up garment bag in my closet. no smells of perfume (dont wear the stuff) or deoderant/BO (had Botox done to control sweating)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: st.louis, MO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.