Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress, Spring 2012.
Gown: satin sweetheart strapless; corset back fit and flare with ruched bodice and skirt, softly caught up to reveal a beaded lace embellishment ornamented with Swarovski crystals.
Comes with a stunning scalloped lace, off the shoulder, 3/4 length sleeved jacket (bolero) with a button back closure.
Includes: Lace jacket/bolero, beaded sash ($200 value), petticoat optional ($75 value)
- Alterations: French bustle with hidden color coordinating strings makes it super simple and easy for M.O.H. to bustle. Hemmed length to fit 5'2" with 2" heels height. Corset was taken in on the side seams. Elastic was sown in on the sleeves for an off the shoulder snug fit (on jacket/bolero). Sleeves on bolero were taken in on the seams.
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned and preserved by Wedding Gown Preservation Co. in New York.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Ojai, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.