This dress was purchased at The White Dress in Corona Del Mar, California for my November 2012 garden wedding. This beautiful dress was only worn once and although it was an outside wedding, there is no visible damage to the bottom of the train. The dress has been professionally cleaned and is waiting for a new home. I absolutely loved this dress and although it pains me to sell it, it deserves to be worn and enjoyed again by another bride.
- Alterations: The dress is a size 6 (Watters size 6: Bust: 36 in., waist: 28 in., hips: 38.5in.) and had very little alterations. I had the bust taken in slightly to fit my 34B frame. However, the hook closure used in the back can be undone for a larger bust. The Length was untouched. I am 5'6" and wore 3 inch heals without a problem.
- Preservation Method: Professionally Cleaned
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Long Beach, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.