Bought the dress at David’s Bridal. Wore it for my wedding on April 25, 2014. No alterations to the bust or waist, but item was hemmed to fit me (5′ 9″ with flats). The dress has a bustle added as well. There is dirt on the hem, the back zipper, and stains on the inside neckline (front cups & back lining); all of these could probably be removed by dry cleaning.
Swiss Dot Tulle Empire Waist Soft Wedding Gown
Style number: WG3438
Strapless bodice and empire waist elongate the figure providing a slimming effect.
Criss-cross ruching on bodice provides a slimming focal point.
Sweep train. Color: Soft White
Fully lined. Back zip. Imported polyester. Dry clean only.
- Alterations: Hemmed for 5'9" (with flats); has buttons and loops on both layers for bustle.
- Preservation Method: None
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: El Paso, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.