Bought the dress at David’s Bridal (I still have the original tags, receipt, and alterations slip if needed). Wore it for my wedding on April 25, 2014. The top (from bodice to knees) is still in completely perfect condition – no stains, snags, makeup, etc. The bottom (from knees down), however, is dirty from being walked across the ground. This would be a perfect dress for someone shorter than me – they could just re-hem it and it would remove all the dirt stains. I’m 5’9″ with flats on (which is how I wore it for the wedding), so this dress is perfect for someone shorter than that.
Swiss Dot Tulle Empire Waist Soft Wedding Gown
Style number: WG3438
Strapless bodice and empire waist elongate the figure providing a slimming effect.
Criss-cross ruching on bodice provides a slimming focal point.
Sweep train. Color: Soft White
Fully lined. Back zip. Imported polyester. Dry clean only.
- Alterations: Hemmed for 5'9" (with flats), has buttons and loops on both layers for bustle.
- Preservation Method: None
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: El Paso, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.