I was looking for a simple strapless lace dress with a sweetheart neckline that hugged my hips/butt but also had a little flair and a train. I found this dress to be incredibly comfortable. I could easily move around in it during the ceremony and the reception, especially with the inner bustle I added. I got married in the summer outdoors so the lace overlay added an extra sparkle when I moved around. I also added a sparkly ribbon to accentuate my hips and add some more flair.
My wedding was featured on the show “Four Weddings” on TLC and my dress received a total 30 out 30 points from the other girls. A summary with a video of close ups of the dress can be seen here: http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/four-weddings/videos/and-the-winner-isjenny.htm
- Alterations: At the time of the wedding I weighed 120-124 lbs and the dress was a size four. I had the dress slightly altered to fit more tightly around my hips, however there was/is still room to move around. I also had the dress shortened, a decorative sparkly ribbon added, and an inner bustle added. I however have a small bust size (32 or 34A).
- Preservation Method: Cleaned by a dry cleaner that specializes in wedding dresses.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Englewood, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.