$475.00 or best offer- Luxe Collection dress only worn for 8 hrs! Like brand new and perfect for this upcoming wedding season! This vintage style dress is perfect for the curvaceous or for the modest chested woman. It can be worn any time of year but I wore in July for my Art Deco/ vintage glam wedding at the beautiful Pleasantdale Chateau in West Orange, N.J. It looked great outdoors for your garden themed wedding but regal indoors for the classic reception.
It will come in the D.B. Bridal Preservation Kit box (dry cleaned, etc.) with a puffy underskirt ( which I also purchased separately). Other items can be purchased and negotiated such a white feather boa and white satin purse.
- Alterations: Note on sizing- I loved the size 4 in store but they insisted I buy a 6. $375.00 later in alterations, I still felt the smaller size fit better. I had to then purchase "chicken cutlets" and a strapless corset to fill the top portion of the dress and enhance my bust.
- Preservation Method: D.B. Bridal Preservation Kit purchased and still in box from the service!
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Caldwell, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.