The dress was perfect! I bought the dress just a few months before my October 2012 wedding. The wedding and reception were outdoors in the late fall in the NC mountains. It’s a simple and elegant gown; there were no alterations needed! I am including the underpinnings (petticoat slip and bustier) and veil which was purchased on Etsy. If you would like more pictures, I will send them. It’s still on David’s Bridal website and it’s listed as a current style gown. It’s a classic. I will also include the sash which was also purchased at David’s Bridal. It’s a taupe color.
- Alterations: No alterations.
- Preservation Method: Dressed has been stored in heavy-duty garment bag indoors.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Arden, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.