I bought my dress with my father Thanksgiving weekend (11/29/13) for a wedding we were planning to have this June. Sadly, I have been in and out of the hospital for the past few months, and because of that, we have been forced to cancel the big wedding. Besides trying on my dress at David’s Bridal, I have never even taken it out of its garment bag. It still has the tags, the receipt, the fit and flare slip (size 10), a felina seamless strapless molded white longline bra (size 34D), and a 200$ preservation kit (which I am selling for an additional 75$ if you’re interested). This is an absolutely gorgeous and flattering dress, and it has never seen the light of day. BRAND NEW!!! Its just too beautiful not to have a good home!
- Alterations: BRAND NEW, never been touched dress. I tried it on, and it has been hanging in it's garment bag since. Still has the original tags and receipt.
- Preservation Method: My dress has been in a triple layer garment bag hanging on top of my armoire since I bought the dress on 11/29/13. I purchased a $200 preservation kit along with my dress. Just follow the easy instructions included in your kit and your dress will be cleaned, preserved, and returned to you in three weeks. You will not have to pay any additional shipping charges (the entire process is prepaid) You may also send accessories to include with the gown, such as your veil, headpiece, garter, etc. (additional fees may apply). Your gown will be beautifully displayed in the front window of the presentation chest. If you are interested, I am selling this kit for an additional $75!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Medina, OH
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.