I am in love with this dress, wearing it was one of my favorite parts of my wedding! I found it at the last minute when my original dress (also for sale here) was altered improperly and I am so happy things worked out the way they did. It’s a strapless, A-line satin dress covered in a layer of tulle and the tulle just floats romantically around you when you walk or dance. The back has a row of tiny little real, satin buttons and I hope the photos do it justice, it is truly gorgeous. I can also include the sash I bought separately if you like the way it looks.
- Alterations: I am a street size 0 (JCrew for reference) with a 32D cup bust and stand 5'4". This dress was originally a size 8 to fit my bust but the waist has been sized down to a 0 so beware. The bust can definitely be taken in and there is some fabric to let the waist out a bit too if necessary. I wore it with flats but I intentionally left it a good 3 inches too long so that I could pick it up and carry it throughout the evening while I walked or resell it to someone who wanted to wear heels, or change my mind and wear heels at some point (I didn't). It also already has a French bustle sewn in which of course you don't have to use.
- Preservation Method: It was only worn 2 months ago, it has been drycleaned and stored in a box.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Silver Spring, MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.