The dress was worn for my Upstate NY wedding in July of 2014. It is light and flowy, prefect for dancing, and even has pockets!
The dress is silk with velvet Swiss dots (that look wonderful in photos), an inner tulle crinoline, and an adjustable inner bustier for a perfect fit.
- Alterations: I had the dress hemmed (I am 5'5 and wore flats), added a bustle, and fitted the bodice. If you come to Baltimore you are welcome to try the dress on.
- Preservation Method: The dress was dry cleaned and stored in a garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Baltimore, MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.