This is a brand-new gown, never worn. I bought it for my June 2015 wedding but have since fallen in love with another dress and am looking to pass this on to another bride. It’s been sold out for a few months now, so this is a rare opportunity to buy the Sweeping Taffeta Ball Gown new!
The fabric is luxurious and almost buttery, and the dress has an elegant, vintage silhouette; it’s really romantic. I fell in love with the real buttons up the back (no hidden zipper here; they’re the real deal!) and the fact that it has pockets. It’s also a gorgeous cream color.
Reviews average at 4.5 out of 5, and pictures from real weddings are available here: http://www.bhldn.com/product/sweeping-taffeta-ball-gown
Here is the description from BHLDN:
Crisp matte taffeta curves this way and that beneath a dramatically scooped neckline, before unfurling into a bow- topped A-line skirt. (Don’t forget to slip a hanky and a good luck charm into the hidden side pockets.) A Hitherto original, made exclusively for BHLDN. Covered button closure. Professionally clean. Imported.
– This silhouette is fitted through the bodice. For best fit, size to the curvier of your bust and waist measurements.
– Can be shortened; using an experienced bridal tailor is recommended
– Interior stretch corset with boning and bust cups
– Silk shell
– Silk lining; nylon tulle and horsehair hemline
- Alterations: No alterations or damage -- it is in perfect condition and even includes two extra buttons just in case you need them
- Preservation Method: Still in the original packaging from BHLDN, complete with a dress bag and tissue paper
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Cambridge, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.