I bought this dress at A Joyful Occasion in Naperville, IL which I HIGHLY recommend! Susan was an incredible help!
At the time, all the dresses seemed to have ruching and were bright white which I didn’t care for, so when I tried on this stunning La Sposa gown, I knew this was the one!
It’s a Champagne Morbido satin trumpet v-neck gown with a detailed T back strap and detailed with silver embroidered applications and beads. All the original beads are still attached. It’s a La Sposa wedding gown from their “Suspiro” collection and it’s incredibly elegant and beautiful!
It is still in excellent condition – I wore it once and had it dry cleaned immediately afterwards. The dry cleaner did not pack it up in a box but hung it in a white bridal gown cover so that it could air out continuously.
The measurements are:
I am 5”5′, 135lbs.
I also have beautifully matching high heeled shoes in Champagne with a large sparkly rhinestone. Size 7.5. Only worn once. ($50)
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26.5
- Hips: 38.5
- Height with Shoes: ca. 5'7''
- Alterations: The dress was way too big when I tried it on initially - so I had it shortened, the waist size reduced, cups added, and my seamstress added a bustle.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Embellishment, Satin
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Not white, Open Back
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: It is still in excellent condition - I wore it once and had it professionally dry cleaned and professionally preserved in a garment bag. No stains or tears. Looks brand new. Ready to ship!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Lisle, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.