While browsing the downtown area of my hometown, I was only interested in learning what style I was interested in. This was the third dress I tried on at the first shop we went to. My friends and family fell in love with this gown as much as I did. We were only planning on browsing, but there was something about this dress that had caught our attention. We went to Davids Bridal the next week and came out very disappointed. My mother in law pointed out that if I was comparing every dress to this one, then I had already made up my mind that I was in love with it. It was a little out of our price range but I fell for it hard. I am so glad I got the dress of my dreams. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did.
I have the original receipt and the Certification of Authenticity.
**I chose for this dress to be white, with a white ribbon belt. The broach is included with the dress. It is sewn into the hem. No other accessories are included.
- Alterations: We made the dress about an inch shorter due to the fact that I would be wearing flats with the dress. I am 5'6 and it falls perfectly without the front dragging on the ground. We also altered the section below my bottom. I wanted it to fit a little more snug than it originally did. I was still able to sit, stand, and dance in it with no worry of it being too tight or tearing. I also had bra cups sewn in. I am a C cup and I had plenty of room to breathe.
- Preservation Method: The weekend after my wedding I had my maid of honor take my dress to get dry cleaned. I had an indoor wedding ceremony and reception. We went outside for a few photos but held my dress up as much as possible. There are no stains.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Visalia, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.