Long before I was ever engaged, I saw this iconic dress on Say Yes to the Dress and fell in love. Years later, when I had found the right man, I knew exactly which gown to try on after he popped the question. The silk organza roses give drama and romance to this dress that will make you feel like all eyes are on you-as they should be! My husband adores this gown and says it reminds him of the Oscar de la Renza that Carrie Bradshaw models in a photo shoot. I wore this dress for our Santa Barbara wedding for about 3 hours during the ceremony and pictures. I changed into another dress for the reception
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 25
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'9
- Alterations: I had an internal belt added on to this gown to support it's weight. Additionally, I had cups sewn in to give me added 'umph' without the need for a bra. My measurements are as above and I am a size 2. This dress was ordered in a size 4, but while training for a marathon I lost just enough weight to force me to alter it to a size 2. I am 5'6'' and wore 3" heels with the gown so it grazed the floor perfectly.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Organza, Silk
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Floral, Modern, Not white
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: This gown has been professionally cleaned and has been stored inside its hanging bag in a spare closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Houston,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.