I bought this dress at Neiman Marcus, falling in love with the gorgeous art-deco beading and summer-weight lace and satin. It is fully lined, and has 3 layers to the skirt—a satin, a tulle and a pleated lace overlay. A very easy dress to wear, it looked great when I was at a size 2, and even better at a size 4. It has adjustable straps, too, so the only alteration that would be needed is a simple hem.
When our venue and date changed, so did our vision for the wedding and I decided to look for a a more casual style to wear. This dress has never been worn, outside of trying it on at the store, and to take photos.
- Alterations: This dress is completely unaltered.
- Preservation Method: This dress has been stored in a garment bag, in a cool, dry closet. Comes from a pet-free and smoke-free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.