Bought this dress from ebay NWT in the white and the champagne. I really like the champagne color, but in the end, chose the white because it looked better with my skin tone. The dress is perfect for a gatsby/art deco/ vintage hollywood themed wedding. surprisingly comfortable. I am 5’5 and 125, and the 2 fit perfectly with heels. The bead work is really stunning, especially on the back, and the ostrich feathers on the bottom give it a nice movement feathers are champagne, beadwork is silver and champagne.
- Alterations: No alterations. Tried it on twice, but ultimately chose a different color!
- Preservation Method: Has been stored hanging in the plastic cover it was shipped with.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Chicagoland, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.