Strapless beaded vintage-style Art Deco white column/sheath gown with back slit. Glamorous but understated. Currently impossible to find in white!
I purchased this dress when we were planning on a more formal, more elegant wedding at a high-class (and high-cost!) venue. However, after much deliberation, we’ve decided to throw a casual backyard wedding instead. While I LOVE LOVE LOVE the vintage Art Deco feel and intricate, elegant craftsmanship of this beautiful gown, it just won’t fit with our casual event. I want it to find a very loving home with a beautiful bride!
Will accept Escrow.com or Paypal.
- Alterations: None. Original tags still on it, with spare beads. IMPORTANT FIT INFORMATION: I purchased the 10 as it needed to fit across my 36C bust, which it does perfectly, but I was planning on taking it in a bit at the waist. I typically wear a size 6/8 street size.
- Preservation Method: None. Brand new, never worn. Tried on once. Has been carefully stored in plastic on original hanger.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: South Windsor, CT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.