This is a beautiful dress that I ended up not wearing as I found another dress to be more flattering. It was non-returnable so it is waiting for the right lady to take it on.
Sue Wong is known for creating timeless and romantic gowns with intricate and ornate detailing. Be the bell of the ball in this tulle gown. Featuring a fitted beaded and embroidered bodice that flows into a heavenly tiered tulle skirt, all this dress needs is simple silver heels and a loose up-do!
Fabric Content: Self: 85% Nylon, 15% Polyester; Lining: 100% Polyester
Measurement: Shoulder seam to hem measures approx. 63”
Detail: Bust Area Lightly Padded, Fully Lined, Side Zip Closure, Beading, Tiered Tulle Skirt
Product Care: Dry Clean Only
Fit Guide: True to Size
Designer Style No. W1511
- Alterations: The straps were shortened slightly at the shoulder seam so the straps didn't fall off. I also had the front taken up a bit with some see through white ribbons but they are easily removed to return the dress to the full length.
- Preservation Method: Stored in a garmet bag in a cool and dry closet. Dress has only been owned for about 7 months and never been worn besides trying on.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Santa Cruz, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.