The dress is fitted and flattering, yet the organza creates an ethereal fairytale effect you would normally only get with a big ball gown. It’s in absolutely new condition and comes with tags; there are no stains or damage.
Per the designer’s specs:
Waist 25 ½
Low Hip 35 ½
- Alterations: This dress has had $450 of alterations: 1) A french bustle was added, which allows you to take in the train after the ceremony. I wore this dress for both the ceremony and reception, and had no problem dancing in it because of the bustle. The french bustle is invisible on the outside and is made of a series of ribbons you tie together in the inner layers of your dress. It is easy to take in and out. 2) Cups were added so you don't need a bra 3) It was also hemmed on the bottom so that it is the perfect length for someone who is 5'9" with shoes. The hem can be let out again (no material was cut), so if you need it longer, this dress can still be lengthened up to its original manufactured length.
- Preservation Method: This dress was professionally cleaned by a wedding dress preservationist and looks completely new. There are zero stains and no damage to the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.