This dress is incredibly beautiful so I would much rather see someone make use it than for it to sit around in a box and get old.
The base fee of the dress was $500. I had to pay +$200 for alterations and +$100 for the cleaning that restored to back to new (please see Preservation Method description below).
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 32B/34A
- Waist: 24.5
- Hips: 34
- Height with Shoes: About 5'3
- Alterations: Both inner and outer layers have over bustles already. Dress was originally strapless, but I have added straps to mine, they are easily removable with a seam ripper. (I am willing to do it for free if buyer requests after purchase.) I have also removed one layer of tulle from the bottom of the dress so it is more free flowing, and less poofy, but I have kept it so it can be sewn back on.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Chiffon, Embellishment, Tulle
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Bohemian, Floral, Not white, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: David's Bridal has a preservation kit and and they did a incredible They marked the condition of the dress to be "excellent", meaning no stains, tears, or any flaws. It is now shrink wrapped in a box with a 30 year warranty.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Alameda, CA
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.