Trying on this dress made both my mother and matron of honor cry on the spot. This dress was truly a dream for me and I hope it can be the same for you too. The dress is 100% silk; strapless with a sweetheart style neckline and a slight mermaid style at the bottom of the dress. The bodice is embroidered with beads and lace and the bottom also has some lace. There a satin ribbon around the waistline that forms a bow just to the right of the center of the dress. One of my favorite aspects of the dress were small silk buttons going all the way down the back. The dress was fairly easy to bustle and very comfortable to wear all day/night and will certainly make you feel like a bride!
- Alterations: There were only slight alterations done to the dress to make sure it fit like a glove. The top was taken in slightly to ensure that I wouldn't be pulling at it all night. I wore flats to my wedding (I am 5'7") so the dress was hemmed to make sure the dress hit the floor perfectly.
- Preservation Method: Dress was professionally dry cleaned shortly after out July 2013 wedding and has been covered and hanging since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Chapel Hill, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.