We got engaged Christmas of 2011. We married in my Ohio hometown September 2012. I added on belt from etsy artist to give the dress a little extra sparkle. I now have my wedding gown and my mother’s and would like to see that one of them gets another chance to shine. As my mother has passed away I’d like to keep her dress to do something with later when I have children. Thus, I am selling mine.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 33.5
- Waist: 27.5
- Hips: 36.5
- Height with Shoes: 5'9''
- Alterations: Very little alterations were done to the dress. The two big ones were the sweetheart neckline that is more pronounced and the addition of a crystal belt I ordered off etsy. The total price paid includes the cost of the belt which was $166.00. The belt is sewn into the dress and the design tapers to an end in the back of dress rather than just stops. Also, I had additionally length added to bottom of dress to keep it floor length when I wore my shoes. So the length of the dress is floor length for 5'9'' person.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: I had the dress professionally dry cleaned the day after my wedding and have kept it in the dress bag ever since hanging in my closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Chicago,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.