This is a gorgeous Jim Hjelm Wedding gown I wore for my Wedding in June 2013. Very light weight dress and flowy. This is the perfect dress! The length was not hemmed and I am 5’8″ and I wore 2 1/2′ heels. The dress was altered only in the bust. I am 34DD. The seamstress added a bra inside .
**Ivory Silk Organza A-line bridal gown, Ivory strapless Alencon Lace bodice over Champagne Charmeuse, sweetheart neckline, Silk Pewter satin ribbon at waist with floral detail, cascade skirt, chapel train
Available in Ivory/Champagne/Pewter ribbon
- Alterations: The only alterations that were made were to the top bust area. It needed to be made smaller. My bust size is a 34 DD.
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Wildomar, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.