I bought this dress at David’s Bridal in around February of 2013 and didn’t take it home till around April. It was worn once for the ceremony and reception. It is gorgeous due to the bead and lace trim around the empire waist and the same trim all the way down the back from waist to hem.
- Alterations: It was slightly altered-- it is technically a size 12 but had been taken in a bit at the top so it MAY be closer to a size 10 now. Or somewhere in between. Bra cups were added and they are included but no longer attached. It was never hemmed from the original length so it should be adaptable for any height.
- Preservation Method: It has been professionally dry cleaned with no marks or spots anywhere on it.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Perrysburg, OH
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.