This Reem Acra gown (retailed $5,500.00) is ivory silk satin with champagne silk satin and slight beading details in the bodice, the back of the body, the sleeves/straps and a panel that peeks out from beneath the skirt in the back. The dress is made with internal and external zippers (still in perfect working order) and a square neckline with champagne straps that sit on the edge of shoulders or just off to create a fairytale appearance. The gown is completed with a chapel length train with the champagne beaded/embroidered accent panel peeking out. The skirt is a ball-gown style with small box pleats to encourage fullness with attached tulle in the underside of the skirt. This dress was altered for a bride who stands 5’2″ tall and wore approximately 3″ heels. Along with the gown, a Regalia veil (style V825) will be included. The veil is chapel length, with a blusher that is detachable, and a smattering of rhinestones throughout but no lining at the edges (retailed $650.00). The gown and veil were professionally cleaned and set for preservation one week after the wedding, and will be shipped still sealed into the preservation packaging, never opened. More pictures are available upon request. Shipping paid by seller.
- Alterations: This dress was altered both for height and dress size. The dress was shortened to fit a bride of 5'2" with 3 inch heels, and from a girl wearing a size 12/14 to a bride wearing a size 8. No detailing was lost through very careful alterations at the bridal store.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned and preserved about one week after the wedding. The dress is still sealed into the preservation packaging and has never been removed from it.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Westlake, OH
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.