I bought this dress for my wedding in December 2012. I loved it, but wanted to make some alterations. The size I bought was because of my hip size. I had to have the top and waist taken in to fit. I spent a lot of time picking this dress and making it perfect. I have pictures of me in the dress, so that you can get the full effect of just how amazing this dress really is. There are buttons down the back and sparkle throughout.The dress is ivory in color, like many wedding dresses these days. The bust and waist is about a size 4 and the hips down is a size 12, which is why I ordered the dress in a size 12. I am 6ft tall and wore 3 1/4 heels on my wedding day. This is the perfect dress for someone who is tall and does not want to spend money custom ordering a dress. There is no other dress like this one. Asking $1600 because it does need to be dry cleaned.
- Alterations: I had the scooped neckline changed to a custom built sweetheart neckline. I had 5 bustle hooks added for convenience during the reception and dancing. The side seams were taken in. The dress came in extra length due to my height, but that was done by Allure.
- Preservation Method: Kept hanging in garment bag in smoke free home. Needs dry cleaning.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Bradenton, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.