This dress was the one the moment I slipped it on. It is Ivory Venice Lace over an Oyster satin. It has a semi-cathedral length train and a sweetheart neckline. It came with a matching Oyster ribbon sash bedazzled with beads and petal ribbon. I liked it but ended up buying a different sash. I am selling the dress along with the matching sash and my Erin Cole waltz length veil in ivory. I paid $499.49 for the veil alone. It is very simple, in fact they called it the “no-veil-veil” because of its simplicity. (I’m a no frills kinda gal:) So I want to just throw it all together as apackage for the bride who wants a one stop shop. I do have receipts for everything listed including the cleaning and preservation of the dress.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 40
- Height with Shoes: 5'8
- Alterations: This dress was made specifically to my measurements listed above. I did however have the length altered to graze the floor with my fabulous 4 inch heels. I am 5"4".
- Color: Gray, Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Lace, Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Corset, Not white, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: I have had the dress professionally cleaned, preserved and boxed.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Springfield,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.