Bought this beauty from another girl with hopes of wearing it for my big day, but I’ve since decided to go with a more traditional style. Perfect dress for the bride looking to WOW the crowd, without breaking the bank :-)
About the dress itself:
This is a very unique gown and stunning in person. It features an corset back with very long bubble hem train. The train has both beading and buttons all the way down the back. And there are some sequin and lace appliques along the front and side of the gown. This dress retails for around $1100 new. However, since it’s pre-owned and I never got to wear it, I am merely asking what the previous seller charged me.
- Alterations: Dress has not been altered. The corset and small zipper in back are both in tact. And the beadwork is as well. HOWEVER dress will need cleaning! There is a black number written on the inside of the bust area ( it is not visible from the outside). And there are also some dirt markings on the bottom of the train from where the previous owner wore it. However majority are on the underneath side of the train. Please feel free to ask questions :-)
- Preservation Method: Dress has been stored in a bag and box. Comes from a smoke free home
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , KY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.