Adorable, classy vintage inspired – I knew it was the perfect dress as soon as I put it on. It was just the right length and extremely flattering. Purchased brand new from a small bridal boutique. I will happily send more pictures if you would like to see them. There is some button detailing on the back, which is hard to see in the pictures. There is also some slight iridescent sequin/beading on the tulle layer. It’s not pronounced at all, but adds a little bit of shimmering detail and texture.
- Alterations: The dress was taken in ever so slightly at the sides right under the arms. Alterations were done by an expert seamstress. I'm sure the alterations can be easily reversed if need be.
- Preservation Method: Cleaned and hanging in a garment bag provided by the boutique from which it was purchased.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Baltimore, MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.