This wedding dress is from a high-end bridal boutique in Vancouver, BC and is from the Spring 2014 line of designer, Paloma Blanca. It is made of 100% Dupioni Silk in a light blush. The fabric has a beautiful and natural iridescence – beautiful in photos. This, together with the (optional) hand-beaded and embroidered sash which sits at the natural waist, give the dress a romantic quality. The shape is a strapless tunic bodice, a cascade skirt with a chapel train and turned in hem. Matching blush covered buttons and loops go down the back.
- Alterations: No alternations were made to the dress. It fit perfectly and was naturally flattering. It has enough structure in the bodice to smooth out bumps, while being light enough to be comfortable and to show off curves. There is a small tear on the inside lining of the dress. I hadn't even noticed it but I was told by the dry cleaner when I picked it up. it does not affect the look or function of the dress in any way.
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry-cleaned and in protected in a full length garment bag
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.