I’m selling my Paloma Blanca 3906 dress that I recently wore in my January 2013 wedding. The dress was purchased as a size 10 but was altered slightly, it was let out a little in the bust, and shortened quite a bit so I could wear with flats and I am roughly 5’4. There are a few buttons missing on the back but they can easily be replaced.
I absolutely love this dress – I will be sad to sell it. It is so comfortable and I think it is classic, elegant beautiful.
I am pretty firm on the $800 price – because I paid nearly $2000.
Dress has been cleaned and is being stored in a garment bag.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 8
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: - bust let out 1/2 inch each side - had cups put in so that I could wear without a bra - had the hips taken in a small amount - length shortened to fit me with flats - so suitable for 5'4" with flats - there are three buttons missing on the back but they can easily be replaced
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Beach, Classic
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: dry cleaned & in garment bag
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: vancouver,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.