This dress is the ivory/silver combination and comes with a detachable, beaded yoke. I think it might be hard to tell in the pictures, but there are also beaded buttons that go down the back of the dress to cover the zipper closure. I bought this dress in March 2014, but with my wedding still being over a year away, I think I just gave myself too much time to change my mind about what I really wanted. Don’t get me wrong, I still think the dress is VERY beautiful, but it just doesn’t line up with the vision I have in my head anymore. I purchased this dress from a boutique, was the only person to try it on, and wore it for approximately 15-20 minutes while in the shop. Therefore, I would say it’s in absolutely perfect condition. Please feel free to contact me for any additional information, pictures, or questions you may have :-)
- Alterations: Absolutely no alterations have been done to the dress.
- Preservation Method: The dress is currently being stored in a garment bag at the boutique from which it was purchased. I've been the only person to wear this dress (and only when I initially tried it on), so it hasn't been taken to a cleaner's, and I don't think it would even need to be actually.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: , KS
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.