This dress is perfect for the bride who wants to have a timeless look without being stuffy. I fell in love with this dress, and would happily wear it again if I could. It was the most comfortable wedding gown imaginable!
No rips, dirt, or other blemishes on the gown – it’s in perfect condition, ready for another bride who will love it as much as I did on my wedding day.
I’m also including the matching flower hair clip for free (I paid $80 for it).
Description: Strapless pleated crystal taffeta gown with beaded flowers with feather accents and Swarovski crystals, rhinestones and sequins. The skirt is accented with beautifully placed pick-ups, covered buttons along the zipper and a bubble hem
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 35
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: I only had the bust brought in slightly, so it would fit perfectly (I'm a 34C and there's still a bit of room if you're larger), and had 5-point bustle loops (with ribbon ties) put in. The length and waist have not been altered at all.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Taffeta
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Applique, Glamorous, Modern
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and preserved by French Hand Laundry in Pasadena.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: South Pasadena,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.