I have never felt prettier than when I was in this dress. I can’t really explain why I chose another gown, other than that I was really looking for something that suited my vintage theme a bit more.
The corset is very flattering, and the skirt falls in fairy-like layers of satin and English net. The embroidery is magnificient! It has sparkle, lace, and a little extra “Umph” that comes from the 3 dimensional petals sprinkled over the gown. The color is listed as gold, but it’s very, very subtle and the embroidery and crystals are silver.
Please note that the pictures were taken in the bridal salon and may not show off the gown in the ideal light. If you would like more pictures, please just ask.
The gown is unworn and unaltered.
- Alterations: No alterations have been done. The dress is brand new with the tags still attached.
- Preservation Method: The gown is still in the designer's packaging. (Received 07/28/2014)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Houston, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.