I got married in August 2013. This is a beautiful dress, made me feel like a princess in it on my special day! The dress was only worn for church and pictures. All of the pictures listed above are of my actual dress AFTER the wedding. The last three photos with the blonde woman in the dress are from the retail website. This is the exact dress shown there, where it retails for over $1000.00 – which is what I paid.
We will be living in apartments for the next couple years and do not want hassle of moving and storing it and would love it to make you feel just as special on your day, as well as save you from paying retail price for a dress that will only be worn for a few hours.
This is a princess ball gown style dress with many soft, dainty layers of tulle and chiffon, delicate beading and satin underneath.
Please contact me with any questions. Buyer pays shipping/insurance costs for mailing. I do my best to ship at the most economical rate and do not upcharge for shipping and handling.
From a pet free, smoke free home!
Style 1917 Beaded Alencon Lace on Tulle as seen here:
Best of luck!!
- Alterations: Label Size: 4 Alterations: The bottom was trimmed to fit 5'6" while wearing flats. The bust is 34", waist is 25.5", and hips are 35.5". Color: Ivory
- Preservation Method: The dress was not cleaned after the wedding. There are a few very small dirt spots on the dress, the spots are on the bottom (underside of lacy bottom) from moving around and taking pictures outside after the ceremony. Other than this, the dress is as new. Belt is included as well. Note: the posted pictures were taken after the wedding - this gives a visual of the actual condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Milwaukee, WI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.